So excited to bring back our blog feature COOL KID CHRONICLES! We think kids are smart, determined and creative so we want to share their stories. Tristin + Tyler interview so many adults, it's time to hear from the kids! We began CKC back in 2014 and just did one feature, so we are so ready to start it up again!
First up, meet 11 year-old Emilee Madison - she swims, plays soccer, dances and more. We actually met her years ago during Tristin + Tyler's photo shoot as brand ambassadors for Rocawear Kids! See if you can catch Emilee in this video -- they were all so little then. :)
Learn more about Emilee below and be sure to follow her on Instagram: @emilee_madison!
Photo/Creative/Styling: By: Tiffany Casanova
1. Tell us what sports you play? I am a competitive swimmer. Ive been swimming since I was 4. I swim on three teams. I also play soccer and I used to be a competitive dancer but I had to give it up because there was not enough time to do it all. I like being part of a team because we work together and we are there for each other. Being part of a team builds a strong friendship with everyone. When i win it feels good to share it with everyone knowing we did out best as a group.
2. What do you love about modeling? I like modeling because I get to meet a lot of new friends and represent a lot of great brands.
3. How long have you been modeling? I started modeling when I was 4. For my first shoot I flew to Texas representing Servane Barrau. I became friends with Servane Barrau's daughter during that shoot, and we are still friends to this day.
4. What's your favorite place to hang out in NYC? I love New York City its my hometown. I'm such a city girl. Manhattan is my favorite place to hang out. My favorite places are the top of the Freedom Tower and the Museum of Natural History.
5. What do you want to be when you grow up? When I grow up I want to be an engineer or a doctor.
6. If you could have one super power what would it be and why? If I could have one super power, it would be to create my own powers. That way I could use whatever power was needed to help in any situation.
7. What apps are on your phone? Which is your favorite? The apps on my phone are Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Oovoo, Color Switch, iBooks and more. My fave is Snapchat because I can keep in touch, make streaks and have a story to tell what I'm doing. I also love playing with the filters.
8. What's your favorite emoji? My favorite emojis are the dog, the person swimming and the devil.
9. What's your favorite Tristin + Tyler video? I love all of Tristin and Tyler's videos, especially the ones that deal with food.
10. What's your favorite subject in school? My favorite subjects are social studies, Robotics, lunch and PE.
Special Thanks to Emilee and her amazing mom Staci, for coming out on a chilly Saturday morning to hang with us! xoxoxo
Know a kid that should featured on COOL KID CHRONICLES? Let me know in the comments below or shoot us an email at Hello@tristinandtyler.com!